la garde d'eglath Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Facebook Not Working On Iphone In Vietnam

Répondre au sujet    la garde d'eglath Index du Forum » Ambassade » Guerre Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
makydore

Message Facebook Not Working On Iphone In Vietnam Répondre en citant

> DOWNLOAD

Make sure that your device can connect to the InternetTo see if your device has acellular-dataorWi-FiInternet connection, go to Safari and open a webpage, likewww.apple.com. Use mailboxes to organize emails on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Page last updated by downdetector.com. Apple Footer Apple Support Get help with the display on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch More ways to shop: Visit an Apple Store, call 1-800-MY-APPLE, or find a reseller. Published Date: Nov 2, 2017 . Managing Your AccountLogin and PasswordYour Profile and SettingsNames on FacebookKeeping Your Account SecureNotificationsAd PreferencesAccessing Your InfoDeactivating or Deleting Your Account. so join me on periscope right now Smile address/chanel is aghchad 2018-01-04 03:20:01 lindseymay27 how do i disconnect my twitter and facebook .?! 2018-01-04 03:13:53 shawlalay deleted facebook because the app wasn't working. layden 2018-01-09 15:31:56 DJMoonNight facebook anyone besides me do have problems with facebook/ facebook support?? #facebook #problems support 2018-01-09 14:58:53 mviigrsm bravefrontiergl please fix the facebook login issue :< couldn't login my previous account. whats the facebook page called and ill search for it. Privacy Policy Terms of Use Sales and Refunds Site Map Contact Apple United States (English) . Are you also affected? Leave a message in the comments. i was suspecting it was hacked but my husband and colleague also had the same issue. Check your Outbox and try to send the email again: In Mail, tap Mailboxes in the upper-left corner. : CommunitiesSign inPostBrowse discussionsContact SupportSearchCommunitiesContact SupportSign inContentPeopleSearch Looking for something in Apple Support Communities? The page you tried was not found. On an iPhone 6s and earlier, iPad, or iPod touch: Press and hold both the Home and the Top (or Side) buttons for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo. Facebook is a social network where member share messages and status updates with online friends. Please visit the main page of Apple Support Communities for links to discussion areas. As a result, having downtime is somewhat of a problem for me. Try loading again after installing any available updates. Too Many Adapters Navigation Home How To Get Connected Keep Things Running Plan an Adventure Stay Safe and Secure Take Better Photos Work from the Road 2018 Picks Accessories Laptops Smartphones Speakers and Headphones Storage Tablets and E-Readers Tools and Services Gear Accessories Cameras E-readers Laptops Phones Sound Storage Tablets Resources Travel Technology Resources Local SIM Cards Our Book About Contact Search Home How To Get Connected Keep Things Running Plan an Adventure Stay Safe and Secure Take Better Photos Work from the Road 2018 Picks Accessories Laptops Smartphones Speakers and Headphones Storage Tablets and E-Readers Tools and Services Gear Accessories Cameras E-readers Laptops Phones Sound Storage Tablets Resources Travel Technology Resources Local SIM Cards Our Book About Contact Search Well, this is awkward& We cant find the page youre looking for. If the icons on your display are too largeIf the icons on your display are too large, they might be zoomed in. Helpful? Yes No Thanks - please tell us how to help you better. Start a Discussion in Apple Support Communities Ask other users about this article Wait. Change to another Wi-Fi network: The Wi-Fi network youre using may be experiencing problems, and connecting to another Wi-Fi network that isnt could fix the problem for you. 2018-01-04 18:57:34 AndyBeadsley bamfordgolf stevethepunter hi, that links not working for me. If your email provider requires your account to use port 25, then you can only send email when youre connected to your email providers network. On your iOS device, go to Settings > Accounts & Passwords. Open Menu Close Menu Apple Shopping Bag Apple Mac iPad iPhone Watch TV Music Support Search support.apple.com Shopping Bag . If you still need helpContact your email provider. how can i get help with this issue? 2018-01-03 15:35:49 JoeriVanGi strivemax can't login anymore. can we get a clarification? 2018-01-09 01:25:29 foxyferoxi my facebook app just stopped working so im redownloading it and its not downloading? 2018-01-09 01:09:19 EllariaGonzales miladaguilar facebook no to internet censorship 2018-01-09 00:20:33 themeparkjosh spotify still hasn't fixed the issue where my facebook account gets reactivated any time i log in. If you don't see your issue listed or need more help, contact Apple Support or take your device to an Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider. Try restarting the wireless router to ensure that you have an active internet connection. If you delete or change your email account settings, previously downloaded email might be removed from your iOS device. If you cant send or receive emails on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch If you cant send or receive emails in the Mail app on your iOS device, learn what todo 5a02188284
extreme roadtrip 2 facebook cheatsfacebook gratis sin saldo para celular javapro facebook hack v 3.5 genuinevideos de como hackear una contrase a de facebookfacebook sync for iphone 5facebook email friend searchfacebook 1.9.7 androidloi ko chat dc facebookcomment installer soundcloud sur facebookhow to logout of facebook on iphone

Mar 9 Jan - 23:59 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mar 9 Jan - 23:59 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    la garde d'eglath Index du Forum » Ambassade » Guerre Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation